BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can we please freeze the kids...RIGHT NOW!

Where the hell does all the time go?!?!?!  Gavin is 3 months old today.  How is that possible?  He was JUST born!  I swear I blink my eyes and the kids have sprouted like little weeds. 

Gav is in an in between stage.  He doesn't wanna sleep but he can't stay awake so he fusses.  He can't sit up by himself but he doesn't wanna lay down.  He's hungry but he doesn't always want to eat because there is so much going on so again he fusses.  I am sure he will be much more content with life when he cans it up, pick things up and occupy himself. 

Gav & Faith...he looks so big


Faith is having some troubles in school.  Not because she can't do the work but because she talks so much she forgets to bring stuff home.  The first day of school she brought home someone else's math book.  The first full week of school she forgot her copy book for homework and she forgot her folder.  Now the second week of school she has somehow lost her progress calendar.  The calendar stays in the folder until the teacher removed it to note her progress for the day or until I remove it to sign it.  It has to be signed everyday.  Somehow the folder came home but the calendar is MIA.  She went back up to school, looked through her desk and talked to the teacher...NOTHING.  I have no idea how she could lose it when she only takes it from her class to the house and back to class. 

I think I am finally going to have to put my foot down.  If she keeps forgetting to bring things home there is going to have to be some form of punishment.  I have cut her some slack because it is her first year in "real" school and she is still adjusting to the changes.  But, she needs to bring her homework books home.


Faithy going to school


Lets see I talked about Gav and Faith so I guess it is only fair that I talk about Rocky!  Rocky is....well....his smile is so damn innocent.  And he is so damn cute!   Until he is carrying the puppy around by her head and breaking everything in sight.  I swear he has to have such a cute little face and sweet little smile to make up for the mass amounts of destruction he causes.  It is like his built is defense mechanism so that Mommy doesn't go nutz~o when she see what he has done.  He just smiles, blinks his eyes and say (in the cutest voice imaginable) "Mommy is you mad"  "Mommy I loves you"! AWWW come on kid how can anyone resist that!


The Evil Rocky Looks!
Then you have this sweet smile!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

My four month old is the same way. He always falls asleep too soon when I am taking the other two to school and so ends up just getting all of these little short naps throughout the day, so not working anymore.

Di said...

Aww I love the pics!