BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

The only thing I like more the 5 O'Clock is 5 O'Clock on a Friday!

AHHHHH FRIDAY how I've missed you!  It feel like it has been FOREVER since I could look forward to a nice relaxing weekend.  Well, as relaxing as it can be in our crazy house.  The past month we have been running all over the place on the weekends.  When Monday would roll around I felt like I needed a break from my weekends. 

But, this weekend I have NOTHING...That's right...NOTHING to do.  We have no where to be and I don't have to pack for 3 kids and try and keep them quiet in a car for 2 hours!  I plan on NOT leaving my house all weekend.  Maybe we will set up the bounce around out back for the kids and they can tear a part the play room since they haven't use that in quiet awhile.  But, I am not going anywhere.  I am not cleaning. I am not folding clothes. I refuse!  I claim this weekend as my weekend to recover from the CHAOS of summer!

I think I will pick up a bottle of wine on my way home.  Tonight seems like a good night to sit out back have a few glasses of wine and enjoy the nice view of my pond! 

Oh how I've missed this view!  It is so relaxing to sit and listen to the water running from the fountain!

FYI~ Tim built this pond.  He dug out the holes, carried every single rock and made the fountain by hand out of concrete!  It is kind of hard to see in the pic but the fountain flows into a small top pond and the small pond drains into the large pond.  It is so amazing and it was so cool to see the process of building it!

1 comments:

MommaKiss said...

me & Friday? We're besties ;)

Thank you for coming by during my guest posting day last week. it was a good day for me :)