BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Finally, I have a second to breathe!

Wow, so the last couple weeks have been CRAZY!  Going down the shore, Faith starting 1st grade, planning Faith's party and starting a Zumba class!

The shore was awesome.  We all had a great time.  But, my camera broke on the first day so I have no pictures.  The kids got hermit crabs and had a blast going on rides and playing on the beach.

Faith handled her first day of school pretty well.  She was a little nervous but when she came home she said she really liked school.....for now! 

I ran around like a crazy person for the past week planning this birthday party.  We set up the bounce around and had the kids tie dye shirts.  Which, actually went pretty well.  The kids looked like they had a great time so I did my job!

And, last by certainly not least, I started a Zumba class last night.  It was AMAZING.  I was in dance classes for 14 years.  When I danced I was always in shape.  Then I had kids and didn't have time to workout.  I received the registration letter for Faith's dance classes and they included a flier for adult Zumba classes.  So, I figured why not.  Well, I'm sold!  It was fun, face paced and a real work out.  At the end I was sore and tired but I had a blast!  Can't wait to go again on Thurs!

0 comments: