BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Love Peace & Rock Music

So, in less then a week my little girl is going to be 6!  I still can't believe it.  Where did the time go?  Three days after her birthday she will start 1st grade.  When did this happen?  I can still remember the fussy little baby that never wanted to sleep.  Now I have a (almost) 6 year old who never wants to sleep! 

We are planing on going to the shore this weekend to celebrate her birthday.  The following weekend will be her party.  Apparently. peace signs and tye dye are "in" this year so she HAD to have a tye dye party.  I found pretty cool tye dye themed party supplies and a tye dye cake with flowers and peace signs.  We are also going to be tye dying shirts at the party.  16 kids tye dying shirts.....what am I thinking!!!!

Last night I had the kids tye dye a shirt for Tim and a dress for me to wear to the party.  I also found a really cool outfit for Faith that says Love Peace & Rock Music, with a peace sign on it.  It came with a skirt that in jean on top and tye dye on the bottom. 

I have to say, this party theme might be the most fun to plan for.  Previously we have done Care Bears, Cinderella, Tinkerbell, Hannah and Ariel.  She loved the themes but this one is bright and fun for both the kids and the adults.  I'm excited!

We are also trying to find the pink Disney netbook for her.  She uses my laptop now to go on disney.com and pbs.com.  She has an ipod that her BeBop bought for her and right now all her music is on my computer.  We thought it would be really cool to get a kid friendly computer for her.  The Disney netbook is made specifically for kids.  It has Windows and Internet capability but it also has unique parental controls that allow parents to have complete control over what their kids can access.  Right now it is sold out.  I can't find it anywhere and I am hoping it is back in stock in time for her birthday.  I have like 10 different email alerts from different stores to make sure I am notified as soon as it is available! Keeping my fingers crossed!


0 comments: